BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crush On Him

7.30pm,I was in my Taekwondo training.I kept looking at the entrance,to see if he will come to training.Who is 'he'?Well,I had a crush on this guy who has a totally different character than I had imagined my prince charming.He is older than me,but sometimes..he's more childish than me.But,I don't mind.And did I mentioned?He was a basketball player and he is very tall(I mean for his age).But anyway,I myself don't even know when it started,my heart started to beat faster everytime he talks to me.But,he doesn't know that I like him,and I don't plan to tell him because I know nobody would like a girl like me.Its been 3 weeks since I last saw him and honestly,I MISS HIM SO MUCH!But what can I do to stop myself from missing him??Everyday,I think of him whenever my mind is blank.And everytime I'm in training,I can't help glancing at the entrance and hoping he would appear suddenly and come to training.I really miss him a lot...I hope his in good condition.

0 comments: