BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Self-confidence??I don't have it,anymore...

Self-confidence...what is it???I know it means having confidence in yourself no matter what you do but,I don't think I have it anymore in me.Every time I go somewhere,I'll hear people telling me,"Hey,you know,you're a tomboy","Hey Dei,why are you so out-of-fashion","Hey,are you a girl?Because you don't look like one at all!",etc.Get what I mean?Nobody ever cares about my feelings anymore...How am I going to have self-confidence???I don't know why am I so boyish but,I just can't seem to change myself although I really want to.Whenever I see all my friends,I feel lost..into the world of my own..And one day,I hope,one day somebody will turn up and help me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun call u tomboy~ do i ? T.T if i got sorry~ Xin

Bornagilla said...

O.O GRATZ ON PASSIN UR GRADIN DEI!! ^.^ n dei, dun think too much ^.^ people call me all sort of things, "M.O.M", jambu, jambatan, weird stuff like tat, but sometimes they r juz teasin u^.^ n btw, nothin wrong wif u dei.. lift up ur head to the sky, u'll see the beautiful sunlight shining thru the clouds, another day has juz begun n wif it, comes new hope ^.^ i'll support u all the way!! P.S. im a lil of a tomboy myself, so dun worry, u hav a partner :D