BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Good luck people!

Feeling anxious, yet scared, I can't say I'm not eager to finish PMR. To be honest, I am not fully prepared. That's the truth I'm telling you readers who are also taking the examination next Tuesday. No, in case you think I'm lying and trying to be the kind that says I didn't study but did, no, I'm not that kind of person. So, as much as I want it to end, I'm still hoping it doesn't come. So to all of you readers who are the same age as me and taking PMR, good luck and all the best. Pray hard, try all your best because this is what you have prepared yourselves for. All those late night studying, not going out because you need to study, the restraining of not going to Facebook, etc, all of those are gonna be paid off. So, give it your best shot and don't stress yourselves.


0 comments: