BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

I give up.

In my previous post I talked about a couple who broke up after 5 long years together. Well I've been trying my best to be a good friend to one of them. I listened and give advice I thought were useful. As time passes, I thought he was healing from time to time. But it turns out that he was sinking a little bit deeper into self pity. I refuse to be negative and go on encouraging him. But now, it's just too much to take. I'm tired of being the optimistic one. After all, I'm just a friend, I'm no fairy godmother. I believe life is about holding fate in our own hands. We decide how our life turns out. Nobody else, but us. So if someone helps you and you refuse to help yourself, then there's nothing much to do to get back on your feet.

0 comments: