BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2015

Reality, sucks.

First of all, a very congratulations to one of my dearest and oldest friend for finally finding happiness and his other half. I have to say, after seeing him gone through the pain of losing a relationship which most thought would be the one, I'm glad to see him with his other half in holy matrimony.

Although one should be joyous at an occasion like this one, I can't help but feel alone and somehow at my worst. Seeing friends doll up and the guys in their smart attires, I guess I had a little hope to be one of those girls who were pretty and wore pretty and fancy dresses to a place like that. But let's face it, I was never cut out to be like that ever since the beginning. I could try, but everytime I do, it'll just feel awkward and out of place. Being comfortable and truly yourself takes a lot of sacrifice it seems. But for one night, sometimes I wish I could be a princess and live in a fairytale and have the attention to myself. But who am I kidding eh?

0 comments: