BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 15, 2015

First Test Drive...EVER



So, this weekend was one that was more adventurous and exciting!

Well, firstly, I'll start you readers (that is if I ACTUALLY have any) with the bad news, because hey, I like to leave the best for last.

So, having been a fan of Wongfu (WONGFU FOR LIFE!) recently, I was more than happy and excited that they were going on tour to screen their movie and one of the places that they were coming was here, well not here in Penang exactly, but in Kuala Lumpur. But, 'fortunately' for me, I'm not allowed to go, because some people just think they can abuse their authority just because they have the authority to do so and because they know there's eventually nothing you can do about it.

Well, moving to the brighter side of things, today, after pushing someone to go request for a test drive because he wanted to but was not sure if he dared, my first EVER test drive, although I was in the back seat, was THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. And it wasn't because it was my first time experiencing a test drive, it was because... *drum roll* we tested the BMW 328i M Sport.

All I can say was, the car is amazeballs. It was solid, the features was great, and the sport mode, AMAZING.

What a wonderful and amazing way to end the weekend and although doesn't change the situation I'm in, it was definitely an uplifter.



Here's the bad boy we tested, well not exactly this car but this model. XD

0 comments: