BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2016

Wrestlemania Monday

So, today was my first ever Wrestlemania experience. Woke up before 6am to go to his house and I gotta say, it's a heck of an experience and I wished I was at Dallas, Texas. 


I found it immensely entertaining however violent it might seem to most people. I also have to say, it is weird to see some of the wrestlers in their weird costumes, like Stardust and Golddust (I suggested they should have a younger sibling named Pixie Dust).

                                    

Then came one of my favourite matches, the divas. Really was a pity that Charlotte won, I DO NOT like that blonde bitch. But as usual, her victory was with the help of her dad.

                                      

Then came the most epic match of the night, where Shane McMahon dropped from a 20 foot cage but missed the Undertaker. That was just downright epic!

     

I could go on and on about the show but what I have to say is, it certainly was very exciting. And well, although a lot of hardcore fans was disappointed with this year's Wrestlemania, as a rookie, I would say it was damn right epic and amazing the things these wrestlers do for the sake of the show and their fans. Hats off to all of them!

0 comments: