BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Frustated..As usual

Gosh.nowadays,life sure has it's up and downs.But,I've been thinking,a lot.Well,I don't wanna be like her,who needs people worrying about her being so fragile and precious and I don't mean to offend her.I just don't wanna be like her,I wanna be strong,independent and not always relying on other people.I'm not saying that I'm not fragile well,to most people,I'm not.To most people,I'm a tomboy,a girl who is hopeless and beyond repair.But,I wanna be more than that.Most important thing is,I don't want to be a pathetic idiot.I wanna be there when you need someone to share your problems,not just you must be there when I have problems and all that stuff.I want us to communicate like close friends do,I don't wanna see you there sulking and keeping all your problems by yourself and when I ask you if your fine,you'll just look at me and smile and say "I'm fine,".I don't want that,I wanna be able to help you and help you with your problems.So, I really hope I can be someone like that.

0 comments: