BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

S.M.S not SMS

Save My Soul...Where are you my guardian angel?i need you badly now,need you by my side,need the warmth you gave me when you're comforting me.Where are you Guardian Angel?How do I tell you how much I need you and how deep my feelings are towards you?I'd swim across the sea just to see you,I'd climb the highest mountain just to hold your hand.Will you ever feel that way bout me too?Will you?Please tell me you will,cause I don't have the strength anymore.I don't have the strength to stay away from you.Not anymore.I'm breaking apart,will you save my soul and my broken heart?Will you?Will I one day have a place in your heart?Will I one day be in your mind when you're in trouble or when your happy?Will you be first person I see when I want to cry?Will I ever have a place?

0 comments: