BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dreams?Or reality?

If you had a chance,to be in reality or dreams which one will you choose?I bet almost everyone of us will choose dreams.Reason?Because in our dreams,we can get the things we want even if it is impossible in reality.Well,for me,I would choose reality because before this,I was in a dream.A really nice dream,but when I realized it was just a dream and nothing will go further,I regret and wake up from it.There's one thing I learn about being in my dreams,if you put your hopes too high..poof!they will come tumbling down when you realized that your dreams are just dreams.That was what happened to me lately,and I'm not going to put my hopes so high anymore,because I don't want to regret again.So,I'll just accept what comes into my life.

0 comments: