BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

18th July 2009
No, I did not typed the wrong date. Well well, what can I say? Time flies. It's been a year since we attended the festival, the day we shared a memory so meaningful and priceless. Since that, we've matured in just 12 months' time. From a humble beginning to becoming madly in love with each other. From a smooth journey to a rough and bumpy ride, we have indeed gone through a lot of hardships. But, along the way, we created memories together, sweet or not, when it's with you, it's all worthwhile. I thank you for always being there for me honey, you never seem to wanna give up on me. You were there when I needed someone to lean on, when I needed a shoulder to cry, when I needed a hand to help me stand up. You shower me with all your love since then, and I hope I too, can you that, for love is what brought us together.

0 comments: