BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Weird week..

Been a weird week, that's all I can describe whenever I think of the events that took place within this week.

1st, rehearsals for the Speech Day which is tomorrow. Honestly, skipping lessons was fun, I need not have to see all those faces that I do not want to see, it's a once in a school year thing when we have reasons for not being in the class. Then again, there's a price to pay. Homework piling up into a mountain >.<

Well, lately, I think my mind is playing games with me. I've been missing him a lot a lot that apparently, my mind wonders around, and settle for a crush which well, is abnormal to say the least. Don't get me wrong, I'm an open minded person, but having a crush on that particular person is weird, especially when I see that person everyday. Which is why, obsession is a drug, I got so addicted I forgot who I am. So yeah, it's weird.

As for training, I've found out a rather worrying thing about grading this Sunday. Turns out I have to run 2.4km within 12 minutes. Either that or I fail my grading. So yeah, I know I know I'll never gonna make it. May God bless me and give me strength on Sunday.

As I have mentioned, tomorrow will be D-day. So will Sunday.

0 comments: