BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

Hatred, the emotion that feels like water boiling in you, like a volcano, waiting to erupt, slowly creeps back inside me all over again. I made a promise to myself not to hate anyone, because, you see my fellow folks, the person you hate does not even know you hate them. So it'll be like clapping with one hand, it's rather tiring and torturing believe me. Sadly, I have been hating someone these few weeks. Along with some of my acquaintances who hate the same person as well. I'm kinda sure you know who you are, so please, stop being so annoying. You've work hard to build up a strong foundation so please, don't go tearing it down.

Time is flying as usual, callously ignoring all that have fallen and failed to achieve what they want in time. That's what's it's like to me now, the situation of PMR trials that will be beginning next Wednesday and I'm still here, blogging. On a different note, it's Friday 13th, God please bless me and my darling that we will get through our grading and get good results TONIGHT.

0 comments: