BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

As always, apologies for abandoning my blog for such a long time. Well, anyways, school has finally ended. Yes indeed, it has officially ended. With the official leave of the Form Fives on Thanksgiving day, to this day, which is also the day of retirement for a teacher who has committed herself for this school which has a history behind it for 31 years.

I can't say 2010 is a year full of shit, indeed I can't say that it has been wonderful either. Because as life allows it, it is always wonderful and sometimes shitty. From being a blur Form 1 student till being part of a big family, this year truly has been amazing, with the best seniors I ever had. I really am going to miss each and everyone of you.

Well, last of all. Happy holidays to all of you and good luck to the seniors!

0 comments: