BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exams!Tournament!And..the saddest thing of all..I won't be celebrating my 14th birthday!I know I know,though celebrating means buying a cake and singing a birthday song at training,it's still fun!At least better than not doing anything,and one of the reason I'm not celebrating it is,EXAMS!Ish..
Ok,next.I feel like I don't know him anymore...Sad isn't it?I know...For the past few months,I've been obsess with him,thinking of him all day,and suddenly poof!I don't think of him anymore.I don't even talk to him like I used to.What is this?What's wrong with me?Am I being selfish?I know his not single and all,but,it's still unfair to just not talk to him like that.Isn't it?I dunno..
Last night,sucked at my jumping side kick,but now ok already.Pheww...relief..Of course still need more training though.And,Xin Yi said she can come to my tournament!Yeah!Too bad she has chicken pox,so she won't be attending exams which means no position for her this year..Don't worry Xin!I will try my best to get to Top 5.Hopefully...
I didn't even study at all today.Started for awhile then,nothing went inside so stopped liao..Haiz...need to start studying tomorrow already..
And the swine flu is now in Penang!So freaky!!!

0 comments: