BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

First of all...HOLIDAYS HERE I COME!Can't believe it's end of May already...Bye bye my lovely 14th birthday,it's my best yet unusual birthday ever,it'll always be in my heart...Got exams results,kinda sad got a B for Maths..1 more mark to A!Why are you so cruel teacher?!1 mark also cannot give?!Blame me for it though,too many careless mistakes and flu!Hope I get to Top 10 then.Got highest for Sivik and English.
Second and the most important at all,*drumroll*TOURNAMENT is two weeks away people!!And I still damn suck in demo!!!Can't even perform a freaking throw!Damn!And I only have 1 week to make everything into perfection which is IMPOSSIBLE!Gosh!What in heaven's sake do I do now?The only thing I can do now is train harder and make the best out of it and hope I won't get killed by the seniors...
Tomorrow...No studying cause we're celebrating Teachers' Day!!!Yay!But my homework??Corrections...Haiz..And History project...But I don't care...I'm organizing a hangout,miss Janice so much!Can't wait to see you at my tournament Jan!Must come ok?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post, deidre!!!
an interesting post...
haha...
n thx u for wishing us red team congratulations...
haha...