BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Today, I found out I was such a b***h to have been friends with her.So I'm a TKD maniac,so I talk about my obsession to her,so sue me...But, there's no reason for her to say me like that!Maybe there is,but she could just tell me that she doesn't want to hear anymore right?Damn her!Whatever,I'm not going to hate her,I made a mistake,A HUGE MISTAKE of making friends with her.I won't,EVER be friends with her,just classmates.Whatever,from now on,I promise I'll try my very best not to say bad things about people,even those I hate or dislike.Because,what comes around goes around.And,Angela,thank you very much for linking my blog,if you didn't link my blog,I won't be able to know that all the while,she's been hating me.
Ok,we talk about today..
I can't watch One In A Million!!Must see it online.Anyway,TOMOK WON!SO HAPPY!HE ROCKS!Actually,Esther and Aweera rocks too but...TOMOK IS THE BEST!At least I get to see the results,so...ok la,don't really regret going to training today.
At training,my leg hurts so much!Acually,my knee..Ouch..Seng said let bro kiss it then will recover liao,sweat la Seng.Then,Jess cried during her demo training with Johnson,lucky she was ok.Then,suddenly,the electricity went out..But,awhile only luckily or else I think I'll freak out.
Going to see X-Men tomorrow,yeah!
And,I promise to myself I won't make the wrong kind of friends and I know I've been repeating this for millions of times,I will and want to try to change myself and not be a TKD obsess in front of my classmates or when I'm at school.

2 comments:

Angela said...

huh? who's the 'she' you mentioned about? did i mention abt anyone who hates you? *blur* btw..go get a cbox! so ma huan need to leave comment..==

Angela said...

ohh..I KNOW WHO D! don't have to tell me d..XD..chill laa..