BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Have I changed?

"Hey his here. Why is he even here when there's only like 15 minutes before training ends?" " You can punch me 10 times but you won't be able to withstand one of mine."

Yes, this was what I heard shortly before training ends. Somehow, it set me off, I got mad, for some reasons, I just don't know. Lately, I feel as though things have changed. It's as though we were from different planets.

You say that you made me changed. But what if it's not you but me? Have I truly changed? If I have, am I still who I used to be? I don't know. Somehow, I can't communicate with them anymore. Every little thing they say that meant only jokes to them lights up my anger. Perhaps I've become more hotheaded than usual? I don't know. I seriously don't know.

Can anyone tell me?

0 comments: