BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sick and Tired

Hi folks, so, today's post shall be about another problem I've discovered due to my thinking-too-much attitude. As most of you guys know, I sprained my ankle during training two weeks ago before Chinese New Year, therefore, it is VERY obvious that I cannot train.

I do agree that I'm always having injuries, but hey, I can't stop accidents from happening to me can I? Anyway, back to tonight at the training, so I was sitting down as usual, and some seniors came to ask what happened to me. So I told them I sprained my ankle and bla bla bla. Guess what they said? They actually jumped to the conclusion that I'm trying to avoid training by saying I'm injured! What the hell?! Just because I don't train, I still came to the training to watch and sit down! You people think its comfortable sitting down doing nothing?!

So, I don't care, if that's what you people want, then fine! I'm going to training next week, satisfied?! Then if I'm injured again, you people be the witnesses! Cause I'm sick and tired of explaining to people who don't care, friend of foe.

0 comments: