BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

After all I've done, I can't even take a break from all this shit and crap? So I get a B, you think I ain't sad? That's like the first time ever I get a fucking 66% in BM. Do you think I'm glad? I worked so hard, and what do I get? "Play la, play some more and see what will you get? Play la"

I worked hard for what I want okay? I don't fucking care if you talk bad about me, I know what I want. I know how to achieve it. Yes, I'm stubborn. But at least I know what are dreams and have them. Dreams exist to let us know that nothing is impossible. Imagine one fine day you come back from work, so tired and you just slam your body on the sofa. Dreams exist then, brings you away from the tiring and awful reality, and into the clouds. Although they don't do much to help, but still, at least they help in releasing stress and make you a happier person.

0 comments: