BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

No better way than to start a post with hi folks! Well, life's been what it always is, ups and downs here and there.

Hatred with people too, though, I've promised myself not to hate anyone because it is not good. I mean, that particular person do not even know you hate them, and there you are, thinking of the hatred all day long while they go on with their lives peacefully. It's so not worth it right?

Finally reached the 11th month of our relationship. I won't deny, there were times when we almost called it off, but, thank God and the love we have for each other which is deeper than the ocean, we survived. Going through all the ups and downs together, I truly appreciate what you have done for me. I still can't believe back when we were paired for demo, I hated you, and now, I can't live without you. I thank God for giving me you when I was at rock bottom. May we be together, now and forever. I love you sweetheart. ^^

Well, had dinner at Tao just now, really great place with great food and everyone was so friendly! Except for a few people whom I do not like. Spent the whole night eating lamb terriyaki and scallops! Once again, thanks so much to mum & dad and their friends! Love you guys!

0 comments: