BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Liar or actor?

People often say being ourselves is the best, because it's when we are becoming ourselves that we're comfortable. Well, that's me then. Somehow I don't like to act in front of anyone, even myself. If I feel like shouting then I shout, if I feel like crying I cry. That's me.
However, is that the best way to present myself to a first impression? But, is it a wise choice to be someone that you're not? Do the things you're not comfortable with? Being that someone you are definately not, just so to impress everybody, what's the feeling like? I often see girls behaving, well, being girly. I don't wanna mention names but I know some people will know who I'm mentioning. Yes, no denying that they're pretty, gentle, fragile and is loved by all who sets their eyes on them.
Truth is, I never thought of myself like one of them, I used to dream to be like one of them, pretty on the outside, loved by everyone, being so gentle. But, that's just not who I am.
I'm rough, and not pretty like them. But I'm sure I have some qualities they don't. After all, I don't believe in beauty on the outside.
Well, that's what I think at least.

0 comments: