BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally..

Been awhile since I've updated. Apologies for being so lazy nowadays.

So, been a bit late to post but finally reached my 15th birthday, thank you to all who remembered this special day and for your wonderful gifts. For all of you whom feelings I've hurt, I'm really sorry for what I did. To my friends and my beloved darling, thank you so so much for always believing in me, thank you so much for always being there for me.

Third day of exams today, with two days left, there's little I can do to make myself feel better for studying at the eleventh hour. Promise myself I'll strive and do my best to get what's mine. Also, never going to study at the eleventh hour ever again.

And, last but not least, 23rd of May, comes a significant and special day for us. Been almost a year since I've gathered up my strength to tell you how I feel. I'll always remember those special moments we had together. Although the path set for us is tough and rough, I believe we'll somehow be able to live through it. ^^

0 comments: