BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Don't really know how or what to say now. If life's a test, then I'll accept it, if this is what I have to do in order to be stronger, so be it. Seems like it was just yesterday, the memories of all the fun and sweet stuff we'd done, yet, there's still those that we wished we do not have to go through again. After all, it's all those journeys that we've ventured together that have made us stronger.

Maybe I've changed, I don't know. Life's been like a hell hole lately, how the hell did we end up like this? How can a dream became a nightmarish hell? Loving someone was never something easy, it was never like hating someone, because it was the total opposite of it. Hating someone was so so much easier than the opposite. Because in order to love someone, you have to really have patience and ready for anything life throws at you, whether a suckish hell or whatever. Chances slipped through easily when we aren't alert, chances that will never come back. But someone once told me, something that have happened will somehow happen again.

God gave us the ability to love, is it a test or a gift? Or rather, is it both? If it's both, then it's a hell of a great task. People fail all the time, ending up in breakups and divorces. Unlike some, who loved each other till their very last breath, who would die for each other. Life was never easy since the day we were born, but it's always wonderful to know that we have an angel watching over us. Crying, was always either the best or worst medicine to cure or worsen the pain.

Well, whatever it is, I'm tired, I truly am. But then, that would mean I've given up on life eh? Well guess what, I'm not. I'm clinging on, and I don't care whatever hell it takes, you CLING on too, and someday somehow we'll get what we deserved all along....

0 comments: