BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Prefects or Perfect?

Today was the vise versa of yesterday. Instead of getting another funny and active lecturer, we got a boring, sarcastic lecturer for English subject today. Common sense, as humans, as STUDENTS, we began to talk when we're boring to entertain ourselves. So we were talking among each other, mind you it was talking NOT shouting or anything, out of the blue, she approached us and said, "Prefects should not talk! I'm going to report the three of you!" and glared at us as if we just commited a crime so bad we should be sentenced to death. NOT.

Mind you, even thought we're P-R-E-F-E-C-T-S we're not P-E-R-F-E-C-T. So live with it, we're teenagers, we're still learning to cope with life. So we talked, big deal, if you were in our shoes, I'll bet you'll do the exact same thing.

Ever since I became a prefect, life's been a whole lot of hell. Everywhere or anything I do, here and there I hear "You as a prefect must not do this and must do this" or "You are a prefect and you are like this". What's wrong with me? I'm a teenager, fresh and new, here to learn new things and NOT get scolded at.

What's your problem with me eh? You want a fight? I'll give you a fight if you want one. Just because I'm a prefect, I have to be a robot? A damn fucking robot?

If it's going to be that way, then, that's it.

I QUIT.

0 comments: