BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

There. A post.

Been awhile since I've updated. Seen a whole lot of people changed to people I don't even recognise anymore. It's either me or them. I guess it's true that people change after a period of time. You either change with the flow or die trying. Seeing faces upon faces which have masks on them, it's a wonder I can still remember who's who. What happened to the once joyous and happy friends I had? Or is it just me? People have become more serious, take things more seriously than they usually do, and as though their acting mature.

I miss everyone, I really do. I miss those times when we'll sit down and gossip away, not paying attention in class, I miss those times when we would stick to each other no matter where we go, no matter what we did. I truly miss all of those. But, as much as I miss them, they'll always only remain as my memories.

Holidays was never always the bright side of life. It's either filled with continuous hang outs or staying at home and being bored to tears. Being alone, having nothing to think of, gives me the space for my mind to wonder. Wonder through fantasies, possibilities and situations that might or might not happen. It also allows me to be more emotional, being paranoid and thinking things which are not true.

Sometimes, I rather be occupied with work, so the mind does not wonder. But when I'm at school, there are so many bitches and problems to deal with. So instead, I shut them all out of my world. Being the person I always was, I am strictly afraid of loneliness. However, I feel that most of the time. Sure, I get along with certain people. Sure, I laugh my ass off with them. But, after all of that ends, I'm alone again. When I'm in trouble, not many lend their helping hands. If so, they were told to. Well, I don't need people like that. I can fend for myself.

Adios folks.

0 comments: