BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

2 weeks...Seemed like 2 days..

After all the joys on the last day of the 1st semester which was Teachers' Day celebration, once again, the routine of school days continue.

Of course, without denial, the past two weeks have been wonderful and bitter sweet. Got to attend two very rare outings with Mr. Professor. Had fun during trainings when all the adults were not around. Don't even know what's there to make a big deal off, not as if we were tongue bathing each other in public. I have to admit, the previous Saturday was truly a miracle. ^^

And of course, sweet often comes with bitterness too. Well a lot of things have happened for the past two weeks. From staying up late at night to sleeping and snoozing like a pig, got to web cam more often with my one and only honey, had fun during training partially thanks to the coming tournament. Also, let my mind wonder into the negative field and the highlights of the fortnight is quarrelling with an idiot that blames other people for his own mistakes.

I won't waste my time typing off about what happened. Don't wanna get upset again, especially on the last day of holiday. I've also learned that throughout life, the ones that have been bullied, which are the survivors will live longer than the bullies. Yes it may be bitter, it may be painful, it may be hard to stand up again. But when you do, you'll come to realize that you're much stronger and will always be getting stronger.

With tomorrow as the start of another new semester, I can only hope that I will achieve my goals and won't give up to the hands of pressure that's getting bigger day by day. I can only hope that the bitches and fuckers, teachers or students don't come barging in to my life thinking they know everything. I can only hope too that everything will get better.

May God bless you all and have a good day.

0 comments: