BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Life down the eMo lane..

First of all, greetings to all readers. And caution, it's going to be another Miss Emo post again.

Gosh, I don't even know how to start writing this post. Lately, life has been god damn harsh. Let it be on me, my friends, my family or my beloved. Indeed, 2010, the year of the almighty Tiger is certainly not an easy or jolly one. Yes, we've all been through a hell lot of problems and challenges before surviving to this very day.

But you know, all these heated atmosphere, this hating and callous attitude, I don't like it. I've been a coward lately. I miss those times. Those times when I would drop everything and take the risk, just to have fun, just to let my hair down. But now? Every time I wanna take a risk, I think of consequences, I mean, its not like I think of them, but involuntarily, they just popped into my mind.

Secondly, I owe you an apology. To my friends, I'm really sorry that I fucked up our friendship nowadays. I apologized if I've neglected you guys, and I know you guys know who you are. And to you, I'm sorry I ignored and declined your every attempt to spend time with me. I admit I've been harsh to do that, since its not easy for us to be together. I'm sorry I've turned into a coward, and curling up into a shell and shedding tears just because there isn't a solution to every problem.

Lastly, I pray to God that all of us will go through life with a strong heart. And I hope, that you and me, will be able to hold our heads up high someday. I know its hard and the path is REALLY long, but, life with you? It makes it all worth while..

0 comments: