BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

To most individuals, a week of holidays and doing nothing seem like freedom in our hands. To me? It's the time when my mind plays tricks with me the most. Only the 2nd day of holidays and I can already feel the sensation beginning. That's what holidays are to me. The time when I am sorrow's only victim. It's one and only lethal to bring me to the realm of sadness and where hope and faith does not exist.

As good as holidays are, I don't always enjoy it. Caged up like a bird, what more can I do? Staying at home thinking how lucky other individuals are for getting to go out whenever and with whoever they want. While on the same time, thinking of all those unfortunate individuals and thinking to myself how can I still complain with all that I have? Then again, nobody will ever be satisfied with what they have will they? One needs to lose something or someone before they learn to appreciate.

However, faith and hope seem so far away from me now. I can't even spend time with the one I love, how ironic, like Rapunzel, locked up in the highest tower of all not being able to see Prince Charming. The only way they can meet was for him to climb up the tower, and in the story, using her extremely long silky smooth hair. Fairy tales they're called. With happy endings every single time I watch them. But in reality, those events never took place. Why? Because fairy tales remain fairy tales no matter how hard I try to believe that they're real. I'll never be a princess.

The only thing I believe about fairy tales? True love. Yes, it does exist. It exist when you see that someone, nothing else matters. Even if you had to swim the deepest sea, climb the highest mountain to see him/her. Whenever you fight, you knew in you're heart its so silly and 10 seconds later both apologized. And when you're in his/her embrace, it feels like the time has stopped, right then and there. You felt safe, like never before and comfort whenever both of you hug. And when you lose that someone, it feels like a piece of you has been ripped off. When you miss them, its as though your heart is empty, its as though they complete your other half.

0 comments: