BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ain't no better way to start a post than a simple greeting. Hi folks. Well, well, well, what can I say? These few days, these few weeks, have certainly not been the best of my luck. Been feeling down most of the days, most of the time.

The only bright side I can see is that :
1) Finally made my hard work paid when I got Top 5 for Forms 1,2,3. WITHOUT TUITION!
2) Got 6As for PMR trials, I know, not so good.
3) Finally got 2nd Poom.
4) Parodies are fun to watch. Key of Awesome definitely rock!

Well, I can't think of anything else. Can you? Feel free to comment.

Life's been amazingly, fantastically hard and harsh. What can I say? Life ain't easy eh? Not to say I'm a pitiful piece of shit, but, honestly? I feel abandoned, I really do. Nobody ever notice me. Not like I'm expecting paparazzi to swarm all over me. Then again, I don't blame anyone for it. What happened you may wonder, I'll tell you what happened. I became a prefect. That's what happened. Yeah yeah I know. It's an honor to be a part of the team. But sometimes, I just want my life back, just for a few days. Too bad, it's all too late. Well folks, I have no idea what to rant about anymore. It's just so bad that I simply cannot express it with words.

Adios.

0 comments: