BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Emo..emo..emo...emo...What do I do now?I'm obviously turning into an emo again,and I just hope he won't see this post because I really don't want him to see me like this.And for those who are readin this,the 'he' I'm talking about now is not,I repeat,NOT my boyfriend ok?His just a friend of mine whom I treat as a big brother so don't you people have silly thoughts about me.
Ok,so I'm turning into an emo and I'm trying really really hard to not think about what I'm thinking right now,and I'm trying to just think about other stuff that'll make me happy,but,why is it just so hard?
Why?Why must this happen to me?Why do I have to be such a little freak that turns into an emo and starts crying like a baby little girl when I'm in trouble?Why can't I be those girls out there whose so brave and can actually hold their head up high and not afraid of challenges that's ahead of them?Why?Why must I be who I am now?Why can't I be who I was last time?The type of person who'll face challenges with courage instead of shedding baby tears...
Why do I have to be such a hypocrate?Why do I have to pretend?Why can't I just be myself?See?I'm such a freak I even feel like crying now writing this post..Why can't I just think of positive ways to solve all my problems instead of turning into an emo and disappointing him and do something to fix it instead of crying,crying and crying?

0 comments: