BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thanks.Thank you for making me happy every time I fall.Thank you for giving me faith when I was down and didn't know what to do.Without you,I wouldn't have climbed up again every time I fall.I will try to make things better for everyone.I don't want to be weak and I know you don't wanna see me like that too,devastated and being sorry for myself instead of taking actions.I know every time you see me cry,you're hurt too.So,I won't let that happen again.Not anymore,I don't want to see people getting hurt just because of me,it's not worth it.
I don't know what I can do to change this but,no matter what I do,I won't hurt you again.All along,I didn't know this would happen to me.It feels like dream,a sweet dream that I wished I would not have to wake up forever.And I want to make this dream into a reality and forever remains a reality.I want that dream to come true.Nothing else matters anymore..

0 comments: