BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Have you ever felt like it was the end of world?Like what you do will never be what you want anymore?Like what you want won't truly happen anymore?Like all the bliss and happiness has gone away?Going further and further away from you?Well, that was what had happen to us, or at least, me.We tried, though we were swollen in this cruel and evil environment where the callous crowd do not care about us at all.They think we're disaster, they think we're devils.Truth is, why do you people care so much?It's not like we're committing any murder or serious crime.I don't know what happened to the once blissful environment I was in last time, all I know is that some bastards has taken that away from me and I swear I'm gonna find that back, because I've had enough and I'm tired of being a slave or as I always call it, a dog on a tight leash.I'm sick and tired of doing every single thing that you people think it's good.If it's so good, then why not just do it yourselves then?Why not try it yourselves and see how hard it is.I'm sick and tired of being bullied and kicked here and there, no more of these nonsense anymore.I'm not a little girl anymore..

0 comments: