BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sore..TT

Wednesday training was really really very very TIRING...Okay, I know I'm being dramatic again but it is for me.First, we or me, was so happy that we didn't had to wear vest cause it's really hot and stuffy wearing it.Then, jogging as usual and someone finally join the training at last.Then later, wheel barrel, and we had to carry our partners and walk!Still okay for me though, the worst training of the night, push ups!We had to do on palm, knuckles and fingers!And even have to like knock our knuckles when we do!My hand was like aching and I had stay behind with everybody watching and have to do 10 times on knuckles and have to knock them together!Ouch!First, kor came and teach, then Jin Shan then Jason then Fook. Then finally when I finished 10, had to do another 5 on palm for sir to see!Finally got to take a break and I can barely lift a 100 plus.After break, my favourite!Strechtching exercise!And we have to do hand stand too!First time doing on the wall so freaky!And now, my arms and stomach is hurting like hell!But, last night's training was fun...Felt really blissful^^

0 comments: