BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm sick.Sick for goodness sake!I hate this!Being weak and all.And this morning when mum and dad went to work, guess what mum kept telling me?"Remember ha, don't let anybody come in ha?Don't simply call anyone, message anyone or call anyone come here k?"Oh My God!You won't believe hoe I felt then.I mean, face it, so I'm a bad girl, so I've been a bit disobedient lately but, hello!Why would I jeopardise you people's trust on me?!Can't you all just gimme a break or something?!Is it so damn hard to trust me just this time to make the correct decision?I know, I'm always the little baby girl to you all, but I've grown up ok?And I know I can't live without you people, but, at least, WILL YOU GIMME SOME PRIVACY?!It's not like I'm gonna be a slut or anything, all I want is a lil space, a lil freedom to mix with whom I want.When the fucking hell can I have that huh?!

0 comments: