BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Have you seen my childhood?Well, it just came into my mind that I start my post with this sentence *tribute to The King Of Pop*.Anyway, my childhood is filled with sweet and bitter memories.Well, today, a bunch of bad memories came flushing through my mind.So they say I'm a show off, said I'm showing off just because I'm good at studying.I admit I am showing off, I admit I do not answer when you ask me questions.But did you ever know, how much I got hurt?Both physically and mentally?And when I told you after sometime, you said why did I told you after such a long time.You know why I didn't tell you?Because I did not want to break your hearts.Every time I want to tell, something comes along and you start to forgive him. Like now, you said I must respect him, truth is I did try, but he made it worse.

0 comments: