BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sorry for not updating in a long time.Well, first of all.I've been elected as a prefect.Well, it's not really a 100% happy news to me, cause, believe or not, I don't really wanna be a prefect.Not that I don't like it, I actually kind of do like it, but when I think of all the pressure I'm gonna get, I shudder at that thought.And it's not like I have a choice, I was kinda forced to be also.Well, let's not talk about all the sad things.So, Friday was the last meeting for the Form Fives, and although nobody cried, I think everyone can feel the sad atmosphere.Well, for me, I feel like a lot of talented people are leaving us, cause, admit it, almost all the Form Fives prefects are so spontaneous and out going and will always try new things.Anyway, I got selected as a member of Student Discipline Committee, meaning I'll be selling name tags and stuff to people..Oh well, wish me luck then!

0 comments: