BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

It was again one of those days when I skipped training, even though I wanna be there, but deep down, there was a part of me that don't wanna be there.
A lot of people were telling me how emotional and unhappy my blog is. Truth is, I am unhappy. That's why I write such crappy things in this blog. Since I cannot keep a diary, I've decided to shared my thoughts with everyone, isn't that the purpose of a blog?

Since 18th of May 2009, Monday, my life had been like a roller coaster ride. Some people say I'm stupid, some people support me, but, I have never regret the decisions I've made.

I don't deny, some of the decisions I have made are not meant for me to decide, but this is my life, and I believe I have the rights to decide how it goes. Likewise, there are people who think that they are so almighty that they can decide one's life.

Although making these decisions means I have greater and more obstacles to go through, I believe, it is worth my time and strength.

As time goes by, I only hope things will be brighter and we will be on the winning side.
God bless.

0 comments: