BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

6th November, Friday was Thanksgiving Day for the Colistrians. We had one hour recess and the school was generous enough to give us Drumstick ice cream. Sadly, I had to replace Ayesha and so I didn't get my ice cream, you owe me my ice cream Bibi!
Anyway, putting that aside, the performances were splendid. From expressing touching and meaningful messages to a band of splendid musicians, everything was splendid! The band even played a medley that included the Pink Panther and Mission Impossible theme. Then, the Fifth Formers, Sau Cheng, Krystle, Ming Yen and Denise presented the song The Call and it was superbly touching! And guess what? I have succeeded to download the song! Yay!
As a finale, we had a sing-along session with three songs, Satu Malaysia, Hijau and Heal The World.
After that, Fifth Formers were given time to personally thank their teachers and friends and the crying session finally began. Left, right and everywhere I looked were people crying, teachers or students.
However, everyone enjoyed theirselves

0 comments: