BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

My sincere apologies for not updating my blog for such a long time. Not because I was busy or anything, well, I don't really had the mood to. Even now, I don't even know what to write but one thing for sure, it's about a new movie that sends all vampire and werewolf fans to cloud nine, The Twilight Saga : New Moon.

Thursday, 26th of November 2009, was the first day New Moon was aired in Malaysia. Since I'm not a crazy fan or anything, not like it's because of that, I went to watch on the next day with PY. And let me tell you, when I got to cinema ( after a whole shouting and complaining and scolding session from my dad ), it was packed like sardines and the people lining up for tickets was wow!

Anyway, in the cinema, I can say it was a full house! Unfortunately like how I suspected, nobody shouted or cheered when Jacob took off his shirt showing off his abs! And same thing with Edward! What the?! So instead, I just gasped, and since PY and me were in Team Jacob, we went to cloud nine seeing him shirtless and all. I mean, he was really cool!

But the sad thing was, Bella did not chose him, obviously, because she was in love with Edward. And honestly, their love for each other, Edward and Bella, was beautiful. You could really see it when Bella shouted in pain every night after Edward left her, it showed how much she loved him. And to me, this is rare. And I hope to find one myself too.

Another sad thing was the ending. Yes people, the ending of the movie was what they call a technique to keep all the fans waiting and anticipating for the next movie.

So in my view, New Moon was not that bad except for the ending. Can't wait for the next movie to come!





0 comments: