BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Life & Reality

Today was yet another cruel day for me. I don't know why, it seems to me that everyone around me seems to be changing a lot lately, be it their character, attitude or whatever.

Or maybe it's just because I'M the one whose changing and I just don't know it yet. Whatever it is, here is MY point of view on how my life have been lately.

At school, as usual, I'm as lonely as ever. Actually, it's not that I don't have my friends to cheer me up, I have to admit, they do a very good job at cheering me up, it's just that, it's my problem. I just feel like I don't fit in, as though I'm one of a kind. That feeling, makes me feel awkward when I'm around people. For some reasons, I feel like a complete stranger, so alien when I'm with them, and I don't know why.

Secondly, at training. As usual, people are starting to abandon me again. Frankly, I don't care about them anymore. And tonight, proved that I am totally a sore loser.
I was being the spectator as usual as I did last week, with my novel being my faithful companion. So, went in, placed my book on the table like always and went to bow to the two masters and all the seniors. Except when I wanted to bow to F.B. he ignored me so I did the same.
Then, went to toilet to wash my face and when I came out, guess what happened? My novel was nowhere to be found! Search everywhere for it and even went to look in the car, still, could not find it.
Went up and sat down, saw kor giving signals to his mum and knew at that instant my novel was with them. Could not stand it anymore, walked to the toilet and all the tears came running down. Cried and cried till I heard someone outside, so washed my face and acted like nothing happened and opened the door. Saw Jason and bowed to him and a little girl entered the toilet.
After awhile, dad gave me my book. Asked him where he found it, he said saw it on the table. Knew that my instinct was correct. Dad said not to be mad, how can I not be?

One thing I know, sports is sports. When you're down and out, nobody cares. When you're victory, people worship you.
In case you don't believe me, picture this. A champion, having just won and when she arrives at the airport, thousands and hundreds of fans cheered, welcoming her for her victory.
Another picture, that particular champion, she suffered a great loss and she came home hurt, physically and mentally. But, when she arrives at the airport, does she sees any fans welcoming her home? No, and that people, is a very sad situation.

See what I mean? But the most important thing is, no matter what life throws at us, accept it as a challenge and not a torture.

0 comments: