BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Training tonight? One word. Sucks. Why?

1) Fell down at school during PE so could not train.
2) Wore shorts so it would not hurt the wound, ended up being a laughing stock.
3) Got kicked out of sparring.
4) Got teased by a fucking bastard who thinks he knows everything.

Seriously, can my life at training get any worse? So I wore shorts, so what? I did not want my wound to get scratch again cause it's hurting like hell.
Wanna know what the fucking bastard said?

F.B. : Next time, why don't you wear a bikini instead?
Response : *Smiled, cursing inside*
F.B. : Sir said hot pants are not allowed, only bikinis are allowed.
Response : *Still smiling, cursing and swearing inside. Turns away*
F.B. : Wait, turn around. What's wrong with your mouth?
Response : *Turned around* Er...The skin peeled off.
F.B. : You're not supposed to put any nonsense you know? What did you put? Lipstick?
Response : Er..I don't put makeup...
F.B. : *Does a disgusting act of a whore putting lipstick*
Response : *Smile,cursing and swearing more inside*

And then, the whole class burst out laughing. And believe me people, I felt like digging a hole and burying my head in it. But, unfortunately, I can only smile and take it and hold my head up high. So I'm sensitive, so what? If you like to tease people so much. why don't just look at yourself and shut the fuck up bastard?

These are my resolutions in training:
1) Never, EVER wear shorts, hot pants, or any clothe that reveals the legs, even if you're injured really bad.
2) Train harder and shut those stuck up people who thinks their the boss of everything just because they're older and more powerful.
3) Never rest and not train anymore. It's either go and train, or stay at home.

And etc. etc. etc.

0 comments: