BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Life of Miss Emo...

Pizza Day
Today was yet another day for us, 2 Ungu to cook. And it was every one's favourite item, pizza! First, we, or rather the teachers in charge, made the dough using some kind of baker. Some of us were preparing the ingredients needed. For further reference so that I would not forget the recipe.

The recipe for dough:
260 grams of bread powder
16o mililiter of water
1 table spoon of yeast, sugar, milk powder
1/2 table spoon of salt
Some oil or butter

Thank god we had the mixer when we made the dough manually. Then, after doing the dough, it was adding the ingredients' time! We kept begging to put more cheese and chicken and the paste!

As a result, the pizza of 2 Ungu tastes splendid!

So, that's what happened during the day. After that at training was bad, well, not as bad as I imagined but it was still not really good.

Sir Yaw :
This Friday, our competitors will be going to Kedah during the afternoon for the competition. All the competitors please step up in front.
* All competitors stepped up*
Sir Yaw :
Who would like to wish them good luck?
And it goes on...

But, when I saw them, once again, my heart broke, disappointed at what happened. It was as though I've been abandoned. Thus, what could I do? I'm not some great champion, I'm just a girl who's getting worse at training and rotting. Still, what can I do?


0 comments: