BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Holidays are as boring as ever, and there are so many things that is awaiting me to complete!

Yet, I want to dedicate this post to someone. And you should know who you are. And I don't care you say I'm a coward or whatever, I hope you read this post.

I asked you why you're upset, you tell me I have friends and yet, I'm always whining and complaining about how I feel left out and marooned. When the 'guardians' were not there, you said I turned my back on you. You said I ignored you and never even bother to look at you. But, let me question you this, did you ever know how many times I looked at you when you did not notice? Did you?

You said all you have is my back and I did not even look at you. Well, did you ever knew I was looking at you even when I'm talking to my friends? I know life has been really hard on us since 18th May 2009. And mind you, I do know how much it has hurt you. Seeing them trying every possible way to break us apart, do you think that does not break my heart?

I know I'm being selfish by setting a line on everything that we're doing. And I do know how much I mean to you. Same thing, you mean a lot to me and I too want us to be happy always.

All I know is, I'm lost again like a little girl that got lost on the way home. I don't know who to trust anymore, I don't know who are my real friends anymore. And face it, I don't know how to answer your questions.

I want to let you know that no matter how hard this path that is set for us, I don't care if we have to take a longer time than other people, but I will, and always want to hold your hand, your warm and comforting hands, and walk through this path with you. Even if we fall, I am never giving up on you. No matter how hard you feel, I'm always there for you, and not one day will I give up on you.

I love you..

0 comments: