BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Being a good person is not always a good thing..

Being a good person is not always a good thing. According to me of course. Why? Let's just use alphabetical names so I won't offend anyone.

So, D, supposedly was not allowed to go home alone when nobody was home. Because of recent events. But, he went home, and, unfortunately for me, used my pen drive. Thinking it was not a problem I ignored him, although I was a bit unhappy because I do not like people taking or borrowing my stuff without asking me first. Or as simple as it's called, permission. Weird that people usually do not understand simple things like that, courtesy you might call it. Seems to have vanished into thin air nowadays in this modern generation.

Anyway back to the story, so today, when my dad scanned, BAM! Turns out my pen drive has virus. Obviously, since I'm not the one using it, whose fault is it people? And all my files have to be deleted because of some callous, stupid and reckless person like D.

So like I said, being a good person is not always a good thing to do. Sometimes you just have to be harsh and stand firm on your ground people.

0 comments: