BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

A few more hours and Santa will be climbing down chimneys delivering presents, and some will be kissing Mummy. Churches will be singing and kids will be eager awaiting for their presents when they're tuck into bed.

As for me, this year's Christmas will definitely be an unforgettable one. Memories that I will treasure now and forever. Thank you for being with me when I needed someone, for helping me stand when my knees were weak, for lending me a shoulder when my tears were flowing. But, most importantly, the never ending love you showered me with.

People walk in and out from your heart, but only a few leave footprints in your heart, and that few people is the hardest thing to find. I thank you all that have helped me through obstacles, given me advice and believed in the path that I have chosen. Thank you for believing in me and having faith in me.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you guys get a lot of presents!

0 comments: