BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

You don't care anymore, therefore, don't expect me to...

I vividly remembered when I was small, you'll always cared for me. Whenever I was sad, you'll make sure those tears dried off. You cared so much for me I felt blessed. But now, just for that one moment, you said the most hurtful words, you asked me to cared for your image, but did you ever thought in that big head of yours that I too, have an image? Did you? For 5 years I've been punctual, missing only on important occasions. Do you think I don't have my image?

Time change, and it is true people change with them. I finally know why. But, I'm not gonna whine and keep crying like a baby. Once those tears dry off, I know inside of me, I'll be stronger, and every step I take I won't regret. If I fall, I'll just stand up and try again.

Someday, I'm gonna soar the skies with my own wings, just wait and see. You never did care anymore, therefore, don't expect me to. If you want your image, take it.

0 comments: