BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Maybe it's the hot weather, or maybe my mind is just playing tricks with me, or maybe, I'm going to be crazy. I woke up this morning, feeling like a whore. Why you ask me? Well, first of all, my mind was completely thinking of nothing at all when I woke up this morning. After I sat down for awhile, I started thinking about the adult stuff. And I feel like a whore, how can I be thinking of those kind of things? I feel so bad right now, fuck the bastard that did that to me, but, it's not his fault I'm thinking of this fucking shit now. I don;t know what's wrong with me, school is starting soon and my mind is full of this shit. This is not good, somebody please tell me what can I do to not think of these things? I know it's not wrong, cause well, everyone has sexual desires, but, I just don't wanna be thinking of these things right now.

STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART, MIND AND SOUL!

0 comments: