BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

On New Year's eve..

New Year's eve is here again, saying our goodbyes to the old year and welcoming the new year with open arms. Most people would be shouting their lungs out, or maybe clunking their glasses, or even having parties and so on. While me? This New Year's eve was not what I had in mind, at all. First thing in the morning, woke up at six o'clock feeling drowsy and bloated because of last night's food I had at the mass gathering. Went to school feeling completely lost and abandoned. Quite a lot of new students turned up then. Listened to the headmistress blabbering with her awful long speech. Went to class knowing our form teacher, filled in a few forms. Feeling hungry and sleepy, listening to the form teacher mumbling all along. Went home, had lunch and took a nap. Dad came home and off we go out again, with me half asleep and walking here and there like the walking dead.
Went home and could not sleep again until the clock showed the number five. Woke up at nine feeling like a complete idiot again for wasting so much time. And now, here I am, writing crap because my day had been one. Seriously, hearing your own mother saying her kids are not clever are one of the things I hated. To make matters worse, can't even watch a damn teen's choice awards or whatever fucking name it's called.
Last but not least, wishing with all my heart the year 2010 will be better than hell for me. And so, I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

0 comments: