BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

I can be sure that to girls, their best friend is shopping. For me, shopping is a personal fucking hell. I am clearly aware of who I am, but hearing people spit it out in to my face hurts more than anything in the whole world. Maybe I'm just being sensitive, but, take my word, I'll NEVER EVER be a girl.

See those nice dresses? Ya, I'll never be one of those pretty pretty ladies who wore one of those. So, today, Mum and Dad dragged me to buy CNY clothes. As usual, every year, I would end up in a bad mood, and same too for this year. I decided to change and buy a tank top, tried it on, and turned out I'm just too ugly for one. See, first failure. Secondly, Mum dragged me to a fucking shop and this bitch actually told me and Mum that I was short. So I tried dress after dress, one that look like I'm pregnant. So, I stormed out of that shop, cursing it along. Next, another round of dresses. And the Lord must be joking with me, turns out none of it fits me. So, there, a summary of what a horrible fucking day I had.
I sincerely apologize for using swear words, but hey, I don't give a damn in the world right now. Lastly, I'm not even a girl, I'm a boy, oh yes I am. I'll never be one of those girls with slim bodies, nice curves and slender legs. You know why? Cause I don't have any fucking will to force myself to lose weight. So there you have it, a fucking bitch complaining what a horrible fucking day she has had which is all the while her fucking fault.
Have a nice New Year everyone.

0 comments: